VSolvit (pronounced: "We.Solve.it") is an award-winning SBA certified 8(a)/Small Disadvantaged Business, HUBZone, and 8(m)/Economically Disadvantaged Woman owned, technology services provider that specializes in geographic information systems (GIS), business intelligence (BI) systems, data warehousing, custom application development, health analytics, project/program management, and hosting and cloud services.
VSolvit was founded in 2006 as an American company focused on providing superior enterprise technology services to the U.S. Government and health industry. VSolvit's client list has steadily grown to include multiple agencies within the U.S. Navy and USDA, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and others. By 2010, VSolvit was awarded a 5-year $14.5M contract with USDA - Rural Development (USDA - RD) in support of their enterprise geospatial and information technology systems. For its outstanding performance, VSolvit was recognized as the 2011 USDA Woman Owned Business of the Year. In 2012, VSolvit was awarded a grant for its innovative use of GIS and cloud services as a method to optimize vaccine supply and demand chains and even had one of its custom applications launched from the U.S. White House. In February, 2013, VSolvit was awarded its largest contract to date, a 5-year $53M contract to support Navy Enterprise Business Systems.
To enable our clients, partners, and stakeholders to be more successful by sharing our expertise in technology.
- Respect for the individual: Treat each person - our clients, our associates, our partners, and our vendors as we would like to be treated.
- Integrity: Always act with openness and honesty. This is a way of life.
- Teamwork: Together everyone achieves more.
- Innovation: Accept challenges as opportunities - not threats. Be solution centric vs. problem centric.
- Quality: Quality is not an act; it is a habit.